Welcome to the World McKade
When we were at the hospital we were talking about when Van was born and how Landon wanted him to sleep in Daddys truck. Shani was saying how funny that was well Bodin once again topped Landon. He got up about 1 am and was crying for his mom Jason told him that she was at the hospital with the baby and he would see her in the morning. He kept on so Landon came into our room because "Bodin is to loud" so I went back to lay with Bodin and he went strong for a long crying "Baby McKade need go Bye Bye" it was so funny that I could not get mad at him for keeping us all up all night. Good Luck McKade you have to earn your keep it that house!

4 comments:
That is hilarious! What a cute bunch of kids! I can't wait to see cute baby McKade...
Super cute pic of the kids! Sorry I help up the countdown to baby McKade!
Yes! Baby pics. He is soo tiny...I can just imagine Bodin crying and saying that.
Monya
Cute, cute kids! Must be the McKinnon side!! hehe
Patti
Post a Comment