Sunday, November 2, 2008

Welcome Home


We were so excited that Uncle Lorin was home that we couldn't resist sneaking over to see him. Lorin came out to see us and Van went right over to give him some high fives. For those of you that know Van he does not usually venture off to anyone. I think that Lorin may have found one of his BIGGEST little fans! I have to say that it was adorable.
Jason and I than left the boys and went to get some dinner without them. Thanks You!! When we were gone Landon did one of his famous falls in the street and got a rock stuck in his leg. They said that it was really stuck and took a while to get out so we got back and he had his bandaids on and was limping around. We stayed until about 9:30 so Landon fell asleep on the way home and we got to hear him sleep talking "Grandma was I brave?". Thanks for giving the brave boy excellent medical care!

2 comments:

Sara White said...

My mom thinks that Van should do Pediasure commercials! I tend to agree with her!

Monya said...

Ya! Lorin is home...awesome. Brie, I don't know how to make a banner for my blog- can you email me and tell me how. I am jealous of yours.
Monya