Whitney kept telling us how we needed to go play soccer with her "little girl" because she is really good. Well, I have to give it to her soccer may be the only thing Zoey is really good at (unless you count eating shoes). The kids had a blast and Zoey was wiped out by the end of the game.
Thanks Uncle Tommy, Aunt Whitney, and Zoey!

5 comments:
Too cute! Van and the dog are built the same! HA!
Hey Brie! Took me a while to find your blog...but after some diligent time searching I found it!! Your kids are soooo dang cute and it looks like you've got it all together!! I love your storage closet, it's so NEAT and TIDY! You wanna come help me? :) Your family is so sweet, I love your blog!
Your header is adorable! I love the pic of Van! Good work!
Love your new header!! Zoey and the boys are so cute playing soccer!
Hey, my dog is good at more than just eating shoes! I can't think of anything right at this moment, but I'm sure there's something...haha
Post a Comment