Sunday, February 15, 2009

RUN.RuN.RUN.

Not a Great picture of us but hey we just finished our 10k, thats right I actually ran six miles! I think we had a good time for being new to this, we did it in ONE hour and ONE minute! Thanks Whitney for being my running partner can't wait until the next one, we will be under an hour next time!
I was so glad Jason decided to surprise me and bring the kids to watch us finish the race (he figured it would take us longer to do it so he missed us cross the finish line but it is the thought that counts, right?!) Anyway, the kids had a great time they got to
BoUnCe BoUnCe BOUNCE and BoUnCe!

They took a tour on the train. . . . . . .

and admired the animals at the bedding zoo. It had goats, chickens, pigs, llamas, bunnies, and sheep but Landon and Bodin were more interested in going over to
BoUnCe!

It was a lot of fun and all for even better that we were able to help out two little girls in need!
Two Sisters - One Heart
02.14.2009

4 comments:

Sara White said...

You guys ROCK! That is awesome that you did it! I did think of you Saturday while I was sitting on my couch! I admire you and your skinny butt!

Sara said...

That is awesome! Dude I think an hour and a min is a super fast time!! I think to "run" 6 miles it would take me about 6 hours!! When is your next race? I am going to try and get into running after this baby is sliced from me!

Halima said...

I am so impressed, good job!

Monya said...

6 miles, are you kidding? Ok so when is the marathan scheduled? You are awesome!