Thursday, October 15, 2009


Schnepf Farms, here we are!!

First stop of course.......the Choo Choo Train!!

(Van would not have it any other way)

Landon got to ride right behind us with his cousin Delilah and Uncle Jared

Landon~Olivia (the birthday girl)~Van~Delilah


They all love the carousel




Landon can't be normal in a pic, must be a boy thing?!

We rode all the rides at least twice some three times and to my surprise I would say they had the most fun running wild through the corn maze! I took this pic and thought for sure something had spilt on my camera but now I am pretty sure that is dirt flying through the air! What do ya think? I never cleaned the lens and the next day it was fine.

A little out of order but this is us entering the maze--aka the huge cloud of dust.

It was fun and I would totally go again. Thanks Sam for the invite we had a blast!

Happy Third Birthday Olivia!

2 comments:

Sara White said...

Do you remember in High school going into the middle of that big cornfield and just sitting in the middle with Dan and Huck?

Jamie said...

So much fun! Looks like you all had a great time. And yes, it's the dirt. My camera did the same thing on July 4th, it captured the dirt too.