Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I feel like our house is NEVER clean. Every time I finish a task they seem to stroll on in and well, have bad aim in the bathroom or spill the juice or....yeah the list could go on forever. Lets just say the floor still was not clean but at least they were not spilling while I was working. They did try really hard to help and it was actually the most fun I've had mopping in a long time. I think I need to have them help in more with the house cleaning?!


1 comment:

Lisa Truman said...

I completely understand! I have to clean my bathrooms like once a day because Caden has bad aim. lol I try to remember to cherish the little fingerprints everywhere and little clothes and shoes laying around cause someday they won't be there. :( It's definately bittersweet! Haha