Landon....Takes him an hour to get ready seriously he won't even Velcro his shoes himself. Dragging him out the door "Mom why can't it be 5 days home 2 days at school"?! Yup, every day is just like that! Not sure I can handle much more he may be a Kindergarten drop out.
Van...Well, lets just say his little baby teeth are going to cost me BIG HUGE AMOUNTS! Nicer things better start coming out of his mouth with all the money we are putting into it.
Gunner...AKA Mr. Long and Lean.
weight 8pounds 4ounces=0% * length 22 3/4 inches 45% * head 14 3/4 8% *
Yes, he failed his 2 month check up. For some reason only gaining one pound in two months is not going to cut it, weight checks here we come. On a happier note he is smiling, talking, and never stops moving. He can even cruise up and back down his crib unless he gets stuck! Don't worry Mr. Long and Lean Similac will fatten you up.
This just made me laugh, I guess it is time to put some bumpers up.
Note to self
don't have a doctor and dentist appointment back to back it is just way to depressing.

4 comments:
Your boys are a hoot! Maybe we should consider a few arranged marriages- your three boys and my three girls.
I don't think you are going to have an easy time with any of these boys!!! What a stinker! I see home schooling in your future! ha! :)
Home Schooling...That made me laugh out loud!! NEVER!
Awww... it's too bad you guys don't live closer where Landon and Caden could tackle kindergarten together. I hope it gets better for you. Your boys are just the cutest!
Post a Comment