Saturday, January 7, 2012

AGAIN

For the second time this year Landon broke a bone.  The school nurse called me and said "he fell on the playground and is really upset but I think it is okay I am going to send him back to class".  I agreed and told her when he came back to call me.  I hung up and called Jason and told him, I know she will be calling back but I bought myself some time to shower.  Really I did not think he could have done it AGAIN so when she called I brought him back home and tried to finish up my work day.  With in a couple hours of him being home I felt bad enough and saw enough tears to take him to urgent care.  We got to see the same Doc that broke the new to him in February when he broke his left elbow but his time it was that he broke both bones in this right wrist.  He did it the Tuesday before Thanksgiving and was able to get his cast off right after Christmas.