Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Landon - Cute but Not innocent!


Beware all women my child may look innocent but he is a chauvinistic pig!

* He wants me to play Batman with him & he assigns me the role of Alfred (the butler) - I don't play!

* He handed me his shirt and says "It's dirty go wash it" - I do do other things boy!

* I got him a movie that came in the mail today he looks at it and says "Good Mom" - I am not the dog!

I would like to apologize right now for all the girls that come into his life I pray that he learns some manners! I really do try I am just not getting the best results.

4 comments:

Sanfilippo said...

I love it! He is so cute, I can't hold any of that against him...and the fact that he lets me be Batgirl instead of Alfred when I play with him helps too :)

Sara White said...

That pic of him is adorable! I think he needs to have some daddy-Landon time in which he learns some manners and not some hitting or smart mouthing! Between Graham and Jason or Joey, our kids are in trouble!

Halima said...

But he looks so innocent!

Sara White said...

Your blog looks great!!!