Friday, September 12, 2008

Building?!

So Jason has been working a lot and I have had a ton of stuff to do so our kids have in a sense not had the best supervision. I could here them laughing and I did ask them what they were doing and Landon told me they were building. They were building for a while before I decided to go look into it and discovered that my bed no longer looked like this.

It now looks like this and is the best thing to build with in the whole house!! Wow I am so excited about this new discovery! I guess it is nice that they were enjoying each others company. Landon keeps asking if he can build again - I think I might keep my door locked!


2 comments:

Sara White said...

Is Van in the mattresses? That's awesome! At least if mine gets involved in the building you'll know something is going on becuase she will be shrieking!

The Merkleys said...

No thats the laundry basket. The building is not complete until they empty the laundry basket and use that to!