WE LOVE YOU LORIN!
Tonight is such a sorrowful yet happy night for us. We are so sad to see Lorin go but knowing that he is in a better place and pain free makes it easier. You were such a great brother and a wonderful Uncle. We will miss you so much and Landon will never forget his memories with his Uncle Lorin! Thank you to everyone who has already called and offered your love, support and service to us, it means so much.
Tonight is such a sorrowful yet happy night for us. We are so sad to see Lorin go but knowing that he is in a better place and pain free makes it easier. You were such a great brother and a wonderful Uncle. We will miss you so much and Landon will never forget his memories with his Uncle Lorin! Thank you to everyone who has already called and offered your love, support and service to us, it means so much.


5 comments:
I'm sooo sorry! At least Lorin's no longer in pain. I'm here call anytime for anything!
I feel like I knew him just through reading about him on the blogs. I will miss him, too! He was a great uncle to the boys...
I am so sorry to hear about Lorin. We know the feeling of that awful cancer making a loved one miserable. Thankfully he is not hurting anymore. You and your family are in our prayers. -Kobie
You all are in our thoughts and prayers!
Hope everything is going well. See you Sun at McKades blessing.
Monya
Post a Comment