Friday, March 27, 2009

~ LeGo BaTmAn ~

Bodin is always talking about Lego Batman and you know whatever Bodin has Landon NEEDS! I figured since Jason has been working way to many hours I deserved a nice break from Landon, so off I went to target to get the best game ever. I successfully got the best game ever, pizza for dinner and Bodin to spend the night. Could the night get any easier?! Well, Van is putting toothpaste in Landon's hair, Landon is throwing punches, and Bodin and JASON are the happiest little wii players I think I have ever seen! Got to love husbands, little boys in a big body!

2 comments:

Sara White said...

Gotta luv the hubby! You should just leave some day and let them fend for themselves..sink or swim baby! Your page looks great!

Ben and Shani said...

That sounds like Bodin and Jason. I wish I could have witnessed it myself! HILARIOUS!
Shani