Landon Loves Birthdays! He loves everything about them and today for Lorin's birthday we started the festivities early.... First thing he did this morning was singing him happy birthday, he even sang before his chocolate milk (nothing usually comes before his chocolate milk, it is his coffee). Next was down stairs to make the birthday card. He was in such a hurry to get it done he insisted working on it while he ate his high quality breakfast (not sure how this happened but neither of them spilt on there projects = amazing!) The finished project was a bucket with a super girl, wonder girl, and superman, and in my opinion one of the best books ever, Guess How Much I Love You. The boys did a good job shopping with me to pick it all out and I think that Grandma was happy with the gift they put together and had delivered by 8:30 this morning. Here's to a great day to celebrate the "super hero strength" of Uncle Lorin!
~sorry, my pictures are not in the right order and I am not going to fix them~


No comments:
Post a Comment