Nice! He finally got his rabbit! I feel sorry for you and all the testosterone( I don't have it and I Can't spell it!)
What kind of kids are you raising? Hee Hee...Shani
Poor bunnies! Your boys are just like Jason!You need to hear Steve's story about his beebie gun (as a 12 year old). Ask him the next time you see him- pretty funny.
Van looks like he's gonna just take a bite out of that bunny!
Wow, they are quite the hunters!! I hope they don't mistake me for a bunny rabbit on Thanksgiving!! hehe! Patti
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Nice! He finally got his rabbit! I feel sorry for you and all the testosterone( I don't have it and I Can't spell it!)
What kind of kids are you raising? Hee Hee...
Shani
Poor bunnies! Your boys are just like Jason!
You need to hear Steve's story about his beebie gun (as a 12 year old). Ask him the next time you see him- pretty funny.
Van looks like he's gonna just take a bite out of that bunny!
Wow, they are quite the hunters!! I hope they don't mistake me for a bunny rabbit on Thanksgiving!! hehe!
Patti
Post a Comment