Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Same thing new Location

Yesterday morning Van gets up goes to the bathroom and I leave him on his stool because it takes him FOREVER to wash his hands. I am in the kitchen doing the dishes when I hear the thud and scream. He has done it again, huge bump on his head but this time it is in a new location, the back. I don't know how he always manages to cover himself in bumps and bruises. This one was good, I almost took him in to the doctor, he cried for over an hour which is soooo not like him. Poor kid, I hope he makes it through childhood with out any permanent damage.

It had this lump within two minutes, trust me picture does not due it justice.

2 comments:

Sara White said...

That kid is destined to have his own "horn"!

Sanfilippo said...

Poor Van Man! Being adventurous has a price, I guess! Cute pics from the water day too, haven't checked the blog for a while! PS- you did not have permission to put up that one of me at the game!!