Saturday, August 22, 2009

TP is in high demand

Not the best pictures but this is Van doing some of his stair tricks in his big boy undies! That is right, I am so happy to say that he has officially mastered going on the potty! I had to wait to post this for fear I would ruin a great thing but he has not had an accident for weeks! Great job Van you are 22 months old and officially potty trained!!!! LOVE IT


*This kid loves the stairs, he can jump, go head first on his tummy, slide down backwards faster than Jason can run down them (yes, they have raced), he holds the rail and does the monkey bar down, walks along the top wall, steam rolls down and climbs every stair gate. I won't lie his love of stairs is quite scary and I have no idea how to put an end to it*

2 comments:

Sara White said...

Good work Van! That is awesome! No more diaper....wooohoooo

rmreed said...

We are coming to you for your secrets next year!!