Sunday, October 4, 2009

WeLcOmE fAlL

I kind of feel like I have been a boring mom lately. We have been busy doing normal stuff and I don't think I have been very good about doing "fun kid stuff". So we put an end to that this weekend. We brought in October with a bang!! We started by enjoying the fabulous morning weather at the dig at the park.




Followed by some making some "SPOOKY play dough" I love this recipe it is the no cook kind so the boys can help with all of it. Landon picked the color and and the accessories.
I love it and it has provided them with hours of fun!
Last night when Jason left for the Priesthood session of conference I decided that I was not going to sit at home this time. I always sit at home while he gets spiritually fed and then follows up with a great dinner with his fam. I called my mom and off we went. Bodin was sleeping over so Landon, Bodin, Van, and I picked her up and took her to the dinner.. Target food court! Definitely not what she had in mind but she was a good sport and came along anyway. The boys love the pizza and I love that they have some freedom to roam with out hitting a waitress. After we were done we checked out all the Halloween stuff and were off to get some dessert. If only I had my camera :(
At Yogurt Jungle they made some interesting
yet tasty yogurt.
Chocolate yogurt+sprinkles+
nerds+blueberries+gummy bears= delicious?!
They sure thought so, they ate it all while
throwing pennies into the fountain out front!
(I am amazed they did not get sick)
We dropped of Grandma and then toured the neighborhood for some Halloween houses. We found some good ones and they were so excited when we got home they dug in and now my decor is all set up out front. They did a good job-we have the whole pack of 100 creepy critters in the front yard! I think most of them will disappear from kidos walking by, but at least the boys had fun doing it!
~WeLcOmE fAlL ~

1 comment:

Sara White said...

Sounds like a GREAT way to bring in October! Your Halloween porch is always sooo cute!