Monday, January 11, 2010

It has been confirmed we will always have a house full of.......
toy guns, bow and arrows, footballs, basketballs (of course that pink one that showed up on our lawn must stay on the lawn, pink can not be inside our house-Landons words) batman, spiderman, every BOY super hero that exists, every BOY train that lives on the Island of Sodor, nerf products, trucks, trucks, and more trucks and the list goes on and on. In case you have not got it by this point we are having another BOY!!
He is already following in the footsteps of his problem causing brothers and already acting up. Yes, I know that he has limbs because I feel him hit me with them but he would not show them today or his face. So, I get to go back for another ultrasound because the two we have got he would not show these important parts no he chooses to only reveal his wee-man!! Landon was very happy when he saw that he wanted a brother.
I assured Jason that he could still get new stuff and I would be making my trip to gap asap.

9 comments:

Arnett's said...

WAAATT!?? Craziest thing ever, I didnt even know you were prenant til I just read this, but I had a dream LAST NIGHT that you were preggers and having a boy?! Congrats and a little nuts!!

Sara White said...

I seriously thought there was a chance with this one! Oh well...maybe next time?......

The Merkleys said...

Sara couldn't you have dreamed girl or at least semi-shy boy? I think I may be blaming this on you!!

Arnett's said...

HAHA Sorry Brie!! Next time I have a dream about you having a kid I will make sure it is twin girls!! HAHA

Jamie said...

WHAT!!! Congrats on the new baby! We didn't even know you were pregnant although Matt did call it on Sunday which you confirmed today. We are so happy for you!

Anonymous said...

LOL. Congrats! Guess you will have to wait until #4 for your girl.

The Merkleys said...

Wow Sara I thought we were friends, please don't dream that I would rather have another boy!

Sara White said...

Brie---with the right accessories we can make this boy very girlish?????
p.s.I prayed pink for you! I really did try!

Sanfilippo said...

Well, if mine turns out to be a girl Tommy would be open to a trade...haha