Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Where is Van? I often find myself asking that question. I got up and went to Fry's and when I got home they were in the kitchen eating breakfast. Jason came out to the car to help me get the groceries out and when we come back in Van was gone. As we were using the front door he went out the garage and snuck into the trailer. Jason had it hooked up to the truck and was just waiting for me home so he could leave for a side job. Van never said a word as we look for him so after we found him Jason decided to go ahead and leave for work. I thought for sure Van would stand up and try to get out as soon he got out of the drive way but oh I was wrong.

He went all the way around the block and it was 36 degrees out. When he got back we made him get out and he said
"No, I go to work with Daddy, I hold on tight"!
He is always up to something and goes to
any extreme to get it done.
You can see his little hand holding on if you look really close.

No comments: