Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Get ready here is a boring post with no pictures...
I tried to get a picture of what Van has been up to but it just did not work. He had been playing with his ear and every time I asked him if it hurt he said no so I went with that. He did it for a couple of days and then cried all night (two weeks ago) so the next day (Thurs. 21st) I took him to the doc but before we got there it ruptured. So gross, that stuff smells and is disgusting looking! He is so mad that he has to go to the doctors he complains the whole ride there and cries when I take him out of the car, pathetic. He won't stand on the scale so I throw my 32 pounder on the baby scale and then haul him into the room, which he tries to run out of. When the doc comes in she introduces herself (we were desperate and got in with a doc that is not our normal one) and goes to shake his hand he gives her the horrible look that he has won't move his hand and says in his mean voice
"I HATE YOU".
I was mortified how embarrassing. It was a good thing I was holding him on my lap because all I wanted to do was spank him. So anyway she confirms it ruptured gives him the good tylenol and antibiotics and off we go. A couple days go by and he starts telling me his ear hurts again and so I told him that we were going back to the doctors he throws the hugest fit so I put it off until the next day. Big mistake cries all night. The next morning it was full of the gross gunk again. I force him in the car and bribe him to be nice to the doctor this time. They come in and ask whats wrong and he says
"nothing my ear is fine, it not hurt".
Whatever, it ruptured again and this time he is on the tylenol, oral antibiotics and ear drop antibiotics.
I get so mad at him and he is only two how am I going to get him to go when he is bigger than me. All I can see is my Mom trying to get my Dad to go the doctor and that is not a pretty sight.

1 comment:

Sara White said...

We should take our kids together and just shut down the whole office! Maecyn starts screaming as soon as we go in the door. AND...we have to use the baby scale too because she won't stand on the other one! OUr kids are trouble!