Sunday, March 7, 2010

Thursday night Jason got tickets from work to the Suns game. The were the best tickets third row center court. I have never been that close at a basketball game. It was amazing the court looked huge and the players looked small. It was nice to have a date night and do something we don't normally do. Thanks mom for watching the boys.
Sorry Van stayed up passed midnight :(


Jason also got tickets to the Renaissance Festival. We squeezed it into our already jam packed Saturday. We were only their a couple of hours, which was plenty for me. Not my kind of place, it is so dirty, stinky, and all the performers want more money. We paid to get in, why is that not enough?! Anyway, the boys loved the Jousting, fire guy, and the barely balanced people. They also like the huge turkey leg, I lost my appetite just looking at the greasy thing.

Landon did ride on the swing and he thought that was great!


It was a good time but I can wait to go back!

No comments: