This is a horrible picture of me but it is the only one with the boys meeting Gunner
(who was still nameless at this point).
I had an easy and quick delivery once it got started so I can't complain at all. We had a really hard time picking a name for him. I am not sure why it was so hard but I love his name.
I loooove how much he looks like your boys! I think if I saw a picture of him and didn't know he was yours......I would know he was yours! Good job mom!
2 comments:
I loooove how much he looks like your boys! I think if I saw a picture of him and didn't know he was yours......I would know he was yours! Good job mom!
He is so Landon with a hat on. Thanks for putting up the pics of Roman, Whit is slacking. I stole a couple of them for my blog.
Post a Comment