Thursday, June 24, 2010

I had to laugh when I checked my email and it read...."finally got to the Internet but no new pictures". So, here is what we have been up to. Landon is doing GREAT in swimming, wish I could say the same for Van (I have a video of Van but for some reason it is not loading).
Gunner and Roman took a little nap together. They both ended up the same, kinda funny!

Gunner is lovin' his first little sink bath.
Gunner was my most uncomfortable pregnancy and I think this may have something to do with it. My other boys liked being swaddled for the first little bit but not Gunner. He loves to be stretch as big as he possibly can, seriously he is always like this.
The end....hope you enjoyed mom!

3 comments:

T+C=N said...

He is so cute! and I love the name you picked for him! I wish I was there to hold the little guy!

Sara White said...

At first I did not see the diving board Landon was on and I was thinking that kid had some seious hops! Roman looks bigger than Gunner! They are both sooo cute!

ryanfamily said...

I love the pictures!! You're boys are so dang cute! Love the picture of Gunner and Roman. We'll have to add Trent in there, too. It looks like Brianna might be having a girl. The baby wouldn't hold still long enough to be 100% sure. Bethany did the ultrasound. Brianna has the other one tomorrow! That would be exciting to have a girl in there with all the boys!
Patti