Today was Landon's first day of school. He was so excited to start kindergarten he said bye and ran right on to the playground. I was so surprised when I picked him up and the excitement was GONE. He of course got in trouble for talking when his teacher was talking, no surprise; he was not upset by that at all actually I think he was proud. He was upset that there was no toys, no snacks, and she told the class to drink there drinks slowly. He was not impressed by the coloring sheet she gave him it was boring and she has a lot of rules. When I asked him what his favorite thing was he said "well, pretty much nothing"! I had to talk him into going back tomorrow. This could be a long year.
He did have a blast going school shopping and he does have good taste in cloths!
When we got home I told Van that he was now the big boy of the house and let him pick what he wanted to do. He stripped down and run up stairs as fast as he could to take a huge bubble bath. I was not expecting that to be his answer and by the time I got Gunner out of his seat and up to check on him it was for sure a HUGE bubble bath. He had so many bubbles in it that they started coming out of my down stairs toilet!

1 comment:
Good job Landon.
Mckinna
Post a Comment