Quick run down...three weeks of fever, chills, major night sweats, headache, back pain, and one week with a cough. One wrong diagnosis, one Dr. visit on Tuesday where they would not run any test because it could be problems from delivery. One visit to my ob Thursday to confirm not ob problems but took blood anyway to test for stuff. From there back to a different Doc...more blood work and chest x-ray's. Phone call Thursday night that it is pneumonia called in meds to Target that would be ready Friday morning.
Friday morning we get up and I go to Target to get stuff for the boy's camping trip and get my meds. I get the meds first in hope for some relief they say take two hours after a meal so I take them and start shopping. Should have known within 20 minutes I am sicker, time to leave. I get home and put in the new superhero movie the boys got, lock all the doors and go lay in bed. 50 minutes later I get up to check on things and go down stairs to find chairs have been moved. Van had helped himself to A LOT of candy and the play doh. He was so proud as he told me that he had made play doh balls. They were all over the house, big ones, little ones, they were all sizes and I swear there were millions! Landon came down stairs and says "wow when did this happen". I really think I should have named Van.... Calvin?! I really think I should have known when he was born with the natural Mohawk that he was going to be my active child. I better get over this or my house may not stay standing.


2 comments:
BOOO...sorry the meds made you sick!!!!THat sucks! I hope you called back for some pain meds!LET ME TAKE YOUR BOYS!!!!!
Sara Jason got off early and took them camping :) It is going to be a peaceful weekend but thank you!
Post a Comment