Friday, October 8, 2010

Congrats Landon!

Landon has official finished his first quarter of Kindergarten!  It was off to a rough start but is going great now.  He loves his teacher and class.  However homework is not his favorite thing.  He would rather go to school to socialize.  He spends more time thinking about what he is going to wear to school than thinking about what he is going to do in school.  A couple weeks ago his homework was to draw three things you use at school.  I read him his assignment and then start helping the others as I walked by to check on him I see this....

Yep, you read that right the toilet.  I forced him to add two more things to the list and you can see that they are much smaller and not as important to him!  I am happy to say that he does do his work at school, his teacher likes him and he got student of the month for September! 

Good Job Landon!


3 comments:

Sanfilippo said...

Too funny! I love how you can tell the importance of the toilet by its size! Congratulations!

Ben and Shani said...

Good Job Landon! It is very important that those schools have toilets, what would we do without them?:)

Monya said...

Landon, That is so funny... out of all the things you have at school, the toilet tops the list.