Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Shani, this one is for you...

Today, I took Van, Gunner and Roman (yes, I was a site) to Landon's practice for the Kindergarten music program tomorrow. Of course I was a couple minutes late.  I go to the back park my stroller, get sat down and sit Van next to me.  The first song is great, it really was cute or at least I thought it was.  Van gets up and says very loudly as he is walking out "That was not good I don't like that song I like to hear things like poker face and California girls".  Of course all the teachers heard many of the first grade students heard and all the parents around me heard.  Why can't he be quiet, why couldn't he have said they are my kids pop songs so at least people don't think he listens to the horrible versions.  Once again he has embarrassed me (good thing I am used to it don't care any more). I think he is going to stay home with Grandpa for tomorrows show. 
He also told Patti (her yard is always 100% perfect and awesome) that her FRONT YARD need to have a mud puddle!!  Take that as a compliment Patti because he told me that my hair really needed PAINTED again!  At least he thinks it is your yard that is unkept and not you!  I guess I should take my 3 year olds advice and get my hair "painted" SOON! 
*Van is for sale any takers?!*

2 comments:

Ben and Shani said...

I'll take him!

Sara White said...

hahahaha! Not funny but totally funny. sorry!