Friday, June 24, 2011

Lost and Found

So, I have lost a lot of pictures over the last three years and you will never guess where I found them, in my camera! Yup, can't believe I admit that but it is true. See if the memory card is not all the way in my camera it still holds a lot of pictures, over two hundred so when I would take the memory card out to download them I thought I must have erased them before I hit the download button but that's not the case and they have been piling up there for years:) Here are few of my favorites...
 You forget how little they were..
 Van still loved just as much then as now!
 Last summer when Shani came.
 Last November we took at quick trip to the cabin
 We were able to go to Holbrook and go out with Grandpa to feed his horse, the boys loved going out and "helping" him.


 Gunners first Thanksgiving :) 
 This picture is not good but it makes me laugh.  When Van is mad there is not a way in the world to bribe him to smile. 
There is my quick, out of order trip down memory lane. 

No comments: