Sand, sand, and more sand, freezing water. They all loved to boogie board. Gunner liked to fly his kite. He never even looked up at it but he sure wanted to hold on to it. He was also pretty dang good on that boogie board. Zev loved to fill up his bucket over and over again. I think if I looked in his ears I could still find some sand in them. He even caught a few waves on the boogie board. He enjoyed it until he fell off, the water was to cold for his liking. Landon and Van built castles then destroyed castles then built them and destroyed and built and destroyed. They also spent a lot of time in the water and were getting pretty good at catching the waves with out Jason even helping them. I had to laugh as Van was out with his board and talking to a surfer, Mr. social.
Monday, November 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment