I love July because that mean the Cobb’s are coming. It is seriously like Christmas for the kids. They love all the cousins but to have a three week sleepover and fun outings for three weeks is the high of the summer! This year we did Sedona, which was awesome. Slide Rock was amazing. I wish I had pictures of Gunner cliff jumping. He had no fear as I threw him off. I was awesome!! Landon and Van also jumped and loved it. Holbrook is always great. Delicious food, a great firework show, and quality time with our amazing Grandma!!
Monday, November 11, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Bodin: We want to go back their!!!
McKade: I want to see Gunner again
McKinna: We had such a good time! Thanks for coming to Texas! Miss ya!
Journey:10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1... BLAST OFF!!! Everything is AWESOME!!!
Post a Comment