The boys and I went to go running with Whitney the other night, as I loaded up the jogging stroller Landon went to change into a dry shirt (it would have been nice if he also cleaned up the huge puddle on the kitchen floor). I looked at him and tried to send him back up to put on a shirt that matched but he insisted that he did match. All he would say was look mom stripes and stripes they match. The battle could have gone all night but we were going to run out of light so I let him leave the house looking like that. One day when he looks at this he will no that I did win and did NOT match!
*if we were going to a public place the battle would have been fought!*

5 comments:
I really didnt think that there was anything wrong with his choice of clothes. I think he looks excellent!
He looks awesome! It's very fresh prince of Bel-Air!
Been there many times! Check out my post about Tayler... you definately do have to chose your battles. :) I love how kids think!
He is soo stinkin cute. I love his eyes- plus he hugs me when I see him!!
Brie, those are the cutest boys! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment