Only read if you are bored or avoiding house hold duties like I am!
One of those days . . . . Van started the morning by doing an awesome front flip thing off the swing set. Results ~ huge bump in the middle of his head with a cut on it, a cut on his chin, and bruise on his cheek, he looks lovely. Time to go inside ~ He is a tooth brush freak, he loves to brush and carries his tooth brush at least 75% of the day. (Drives me crazy) I showed him McKades new tooth I should of thought that through, poor McKade, Van tried to brush that tooth all morning. Trip to the post office, well no need to explain we all know how that is let alone with four kids under the age of four. It is 7:30 Jason is not home from work yet, dinner lets just say I passed on that it was a kid only kind of dinner. Now I am arguing with Landon on why he should take a bath. I will win but he is arguing his case get ready. . . . he feels that since he did not poop today he does not need to take a bath yes, you read that right. I would like to say that I cannot think of a day in his life that he has not pooped come on kid your a boy, you are your dads boy, I know you are lying. Now he is telling me he did not toot today either, his nose is growing very fast! Why can't they just get in the tub?! Why do my children go through the phase of calling me Brie? It is Vans favorite thing to yell all day long! Ahhh Please day come to an end.
~If my camera battery was not dead I would add Vans new look but it is 100% dead, go figure~

6 comments:
Sounds like you have had the kind of day I have had....I'm just wish I was ready to crawl in bed and stay there forever!
Well, if it makes you feel better Maecyn ran head first into our bookshelf(which is in the EXACT same place it's been since she was born)and got a knot on her head! AND- she climbed in the shower with me and kept telling me it was too hot so I took a coldish shower! I think we should pawn them off on their dads and run away!
Please tell Jason that you need a night out! I hate those days ={
Thanks for the laugh. I could always count on you to make me laugh, some things never change.
Brie: Sorry to leave this on here...but it won't let me look at Lorin's blog anymore, it says I have to have permission.
Brie, you are so dang funny! I know it doesn't seem like it now but it passes in the blink of an eye! Hang in there. Your boys are just so cute and I'm not saying that because they are my great-nephews!
Post a Comment