Saturday, August 1, 2009

Landon's Party

Landon and I had a fabulous birthday! We were very spoiled and got to celebrate all weekend. We started with Landon's party on Saturday the 11th. Thanks for everyone who came out to party with him. He loved the whole party, even the UFC fights that the big boys had to watch.

I don't know why put I only got one water slide picture and it is not very good, oh well.




Candle Time!


The boys ate and ate, but only the tops. I can't blame them I do the same thing.

Landon and Bodin, they are best buds!


Van enjoyed helping himself


Present opening was a group thing. Thank you everyone for all the great stuff.


Sunday was our actual birthday it was a nice relaxing day. My mom had us over for dinner and it was good, some of my favorites were made! Monday Jason suprised me and took the day off, which never ever happens. He took me shopping for my birthday presents and Grandma Merkley took Landon shopping for his birthday present, worked out great. We meet back up at the Merkley's house for some great mexican food. As you can see we were definitely spoiled and had a wonderful birthday weekend. I love Landon. I love watching him grow, learn, and try new things. I love the good big brother that he is. I love being able to celebrate our birthdays together every year. Can't wait to see what this year brings!

1 comment:

Arnett's said...

That looks like so much fun! Did you buy that thing?! It is way cool!