Sunday, November 15, 2009

Better late than never!

I have put of this post for almost a month but I have to admit my error (I would rather do that then have the kids look back and think I turned into my mom not celebrating the this fun holiday!). I am so mad at myself, I deleted all my Halloween pictures. Yes, all of them -- the pumpkin carving party, the carving at our house, the trick or treating, the trunk or treating-- pretty much the whole week of Halloween!! LeAnn emailed me a couple that she had, not my favorite picture of Van and you really can't see his costume but he was a Lion. He loved it! He would run from house to house roar at the people and then collect his candy. If they did not give it fast enough he would help himself.


Of course Landon loved it! He was a red power ranger. I think one of his favorite parts of Halloween was the Power Ranger DVD that came with his costume, it teaches how to do all the awesome fighting moves. Just what I needed but at least he is not sitting in front the TV to watch this movie. Van and I started out with them but him and Jason went forever! They went all over the neighborhood with some of our neighbors and collected way to much candy! Any way they were the best Red Power Ranger and Lion out there!

1 comment:

Sara White said...

I LOVE it! They both look awesome! I would have LOVED to see Van running around and roaring!