Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Cabin

Last week to jumped at the chance to get away. We were able to go to the cabin and celebrate Jason's birthday while we were there. Happy Birthday! We enjoyed the cold weather, which I was not prepared for. The rain was nice and relaxing and we saw a good amount of wildlife. It was another great cabin trip!!
Friday morning when we got we saw four wild piggy's right out back. It was a good way to start the morning and the boys couldn't be more excited to go out "hunting".
They finished up breakfast and headed out with there little guns in tow. To my surprise we saw three deer. I thought they would bolt as soon as we saw them but they didn't and we watched them for a good ten minutes. The boys took a lot of shots at them and Landon is pretty sure he got one. It was pretty funny especially since Jason kept telling them to be quiet. Right our kids be quiet.
I love pictures where they actually look innocent!
Here is one of Landon's many plans. It drove us crazy he would stop draw a plan and explain it to us. I would say that at least 90% of them were "I am going to be in front and walk like this, make sure you all stay behind me".
As we were getting ready to leave the Turkeys came in. I had no idea how many of them flocked together, they were everywhere! We counted 18 of them.

Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for letting us have our cabin trips, we love them!

1 comment:

Sara White said...

I love the pic of the boys from above, they DO look pretty darn innocent! I love Landon's plans, at least he's thinking ahead right!?