Thursday, June 3, 2010

DADDY GAVE HIM A NAME!
(AND NOT A NAME OFF THE MASTER NAME LIST THAT WE HAVE BEEN WORKING ON FOR THE LAST 6 MONTHS)
GUNNER GREY MERKLEY
06*02*2010 9:34 A.M.
7 POUNDS 10 OUNCES
21.25 INCHES
*HAPPY*HEALTHY*

8 comments:

Sara White said...

YAY!!!! Welcome baby ace, bronc, lincoln,koay merkley!

Ben and Shani said...

He looks bigger than 7lbs 10 oz. Are you sure they had that scale calibrated correctly? That head is two Journey heads:). Cute boy, my kids are already calling him Ace so let us know soon what it is so I can correct them. We can't wait to see him. I love that he has hair.

The Merkleys said...

Yes it is double Journey's head size and luckily he has hair to cover it all :)

Ben and Shani said...

I like the name. Tell Jason I think he has his daddy's head:). He is adorable!

ryanfamily said...

Congratulations! He is such a cute baby. Can't wait to see him in person! I love the name!
Patti

Skousen Family! said...

Congrats!! He is a doll

rmreed said...

Congratulations! He is so cute and we love the name (we had it on our list!)
Brianna

Lisa Truman said...

Congratulations to you guys! What a cute adddition to your family! Hope all is well. :)