Ever feel like wrapping your house in this?
June has come and gone and it has been a crazy one. The beginning of the month of course brought Gunner :) but not before it brought the flu. The flu came strong and it was oh so brutal. Landon brought it first and lets just say we stayed up all night and I threw away his favorite Batman pillow and the ginormous been bag the boys loved to wrestle on, they just were not salvageable. Landon is better and I am not. All I can say is that at least it brought labor...one more night of no sleep. Here comes Gunner and we are all healthy, that was a great week. The next week Van says my tummy hurts and oh was he right yup one more night of no sleep, between Gunner and Van I had one loooong stinky night. I wished I could have yelled at Jason to get up and help but he was starting a different job the next morning so he slept so well. After that long stinky night I thought Van would sleep all day oh no not Van he was up jumping on me announcing that his tummy was all better at six a.m. really Van I went to bed at five :( We stayed cooped up all day and Van really is better in 12 hours wonderful oh wait really how could I have got it again?! One more fun night for me and the next is followed by a fun couple days for Jason. It is amazing how he is the only one that had it for longer than 12 hours but oh he did and perfect timing the first week of his new job and already taking Thursday off he forced himself to work on Friday (not so pretty). Saturday comes and hooray no more puking everyone is well almost. I have had some lower back pain for a couple days, I am so sure I just slept bad. Then I get the chills/shakes/fever/headache. My Dad and favorite Texas family has this kind of flu I give it a couple days and it gets soooo worse. I decided if I avoid the problem I would be fine. I get up Tuesday tell myself I am great, take the boys to the summer movie, get some lunch, go to swim, walk through the front door and want to die. The wimpy gets to me I am ready to take them to Whitney (we really were getting ready to come) when Jason calls and says he is almost home. I go to the after hours place and despite all the Tylenol I took to make it through the day I am still 103 degrees with a really bad kidney infection. I get the "antibiotic shot" which I must say hurt so bad it once again had me running to the bathroom (I totally felt like Whitney at this point, it has never happened to me before). With some more antibiotics, pain pills and an extremely lazy day I am starting to feel so much better. Thank you LeAnn for taking the boys I am a little ashamed to admit that I have not gotten out of my pj's and it is 6:30 at night but it feels so good. I even felt like Gunner was my only baby today
(guilt free feeling since I am sure they are having tons of fun)!
WELCOME JULY :)


1 comment:
BOOOOO! That blows I'm soooo sorry! You should have called me I'd have taken the boys! or helped you or something!!! That's crappy! I'm hopeful you're feeling betterish?!
Post a Comment